Do I dare? Will you still want to visit if I tell all? I guess 10 random things is not all, but it’s still reveling!
1. I love working outside in my yard and garden. I can be creative with flowers and old things. Old things like pots and wood boxes anything I can find to bring “personality” to the yard. I guess you know I love Pinterest.
2. I love to rearrange the furniture in my house in all the rooms. I had a friend come the other day and she said it is never the same when she comes over. I was shocked! Really, I didn’t think I was that obsessed about it.
3. I love deep conversation! I despise making small talk, or talking about the weather as I call it.
4. I like my house clean and tidy or I feel tired and unproductive. I don’t vacuum as I leave the house or anything, but everything should have it’s place.
5. My favorite stores are Lowe’s and Home Depot because I’m always wanting to fix, create, or redo something.
6. I love going to church with my family every Sunday morning and it’s an extra pleasure when my two married daughters and their families are there too!
7. I love going out to dinner with my husband and sitting in the outside patio area and getting into deep conversation. This does not happen often enough.
8. I am an information junkie! I love to learn. Don’t tell me what I “can’t” do… tell me what I “can” do!!
9. I was a hair stylist for 10 years, but all I really wanted was to be married and be a stay at home mom.
10. I hate shopping for clothes. I’m thankful that every so often someone gives me bags of clothes to go through. They are always just what I need and much nicer than I would have picked out!
And… a bonus. I love earrings! I have a rack full of them… this makes me “very” happy!